Mirage: Arcane Warfare News – Closed Beta Begins March 27
Torn Banner Studios has announced that the closed beta for its upcoming combat action game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare, will begin on March 27, 2017.
The closed beta will last for a long period of time and will be open to players who have pre-ordered Mirage. It will feature six playable character classes including the new Entropist, ten maps across multiple game modes, automatic skill-based matchmaking, and a classic server browser.
Gamers can pre-order either the Standard Edition or Special Edition of Mirage for PC on March 27 and unlock special rewards. They include:
Standard Edition | Price: $29.99
- Instant Beta Access
- Full version of Mirage: Arcane Warfare
- “Bones of the Bygone” helmet pack
- Option to upgrade to Special Edition
Special Edition | Price: $39.99
- All Standard Edition contents and perks
- Original Game Soundtrack
- “Honor Masks” Helmet Pack
- Welcome Random Drops Package
- HD Fan Pack (including wallpapers, propaganda art and a world map)
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Complete Edition FREE
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate Beta Impressions
- The company behind this game is Waystone Games, a studio most of you are probably hearing about for the first time. Dawngate is actually their...
- MMOHuts Stream (10/28): Orcs Must Die! Unchained
- Join us weekly to get a preview of first looks, win prizes, and just hang out and have fun!
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.