Mirage: Arcane Warfare News – Closed Beta Begins March 27
Torn Banner Studios has announced that the closed beta for its upcoming combat action game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare, will begin on March 27, 2017.
The closed beta will last for a long period of time and will be open to players who have pre-ordered Mirage. It will feature six playable character classes including the new Entropist, ten maps across multiple game modes, automatic skill-based matchmaking, and a classic server browser.
Gamers can pre-order either the Standard Edition or Special Edition of Mirage for PC on March 27 and unlock special rewards. They include:
Standard Edition | Price: $29.99
- Instant Beta Access
- Full version of Mirage: Arcane Warfare
- “Bones of the Bygone” helmet pack
- Option to upgrade to Special Edition
Special Edition | Price: $39.99
- All Standard Edition contents and perks
- Original Game Soundtrack
- “Honor Masks” Helmet Pack
- Welcome Random Drops Package
- HD Fan Pack (including wallpapers, propaganda art and a world map)
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Complete Edition FREE
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
- In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness.
- ACR Drift: Real-time Online Multiplayer Now Available
- ACR DRIFT™, the action packed free-to-play competitive racing game for iOS devices from CROOZ, Inc., today released a major content update a...
- League of Angels II Animate System Revealed
- League of Angels II, GTArcade’s epic fantasy free to play MMORPG, has some great news for its players.