Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Martial Arts Page.
Legend of Martial Arts, LOMA for short, is a light hearted 3D fantasy MMORPG with cartoony graphics from Perfect World Entertainment – the same company behind Forsaken World, Perfect World, Battle of the Immortals, Heroes of Three Kingdoms and numerous other F2P games. Legend of Martial arts used to be known as Kung Foo, but was eventually renamed to Legend of Martial Arts. The game’s visuals also very closely resemble an old Asian MMORPG called “Q-World”, so the game is a slightly modified version of this Q-World title. To learn more about Legend of Martial Arts check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Martial Arts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins: Jenos Champion Impressions
- There are some folks that say “Jenos is underwhelming”. These people are wrong and do not know what they’re talking about.
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- SMITE Susano'o God in Review
- The Japanese Pantheon is still new, and the third God to make their appearance in it has made the biggest splash.