Nadirim Graphics Insight Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nadirim Page.
Browser games tend to be a dime a dozen, but many of the upcoming ones show a level of production value previously unseen in the genre. Nadirim is one of those quality titles that’s currently in development. The official site has been up for some time, and there are several trailers that show off the game’s features, lore, and now graphics. Nadirim is based on Arabian mythology which helps it stand out from most MMORPGs, browser or client. The game is being developed by a European studio and is accepting beta applications. To learn more about Nadirim check out the official MMOHuts Nadirim page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Turbine Hit With Layoffs
- Turbine, publisher of several massively multiplayer games including Infinite Crisis, has confirmed layoffs within the company.
- Skyforge Announces Final Closed Beta Test and New Classes
- Skyforge will hold its fourth and final closed beta test from June 23-29 and will give all players access to two high-tier classes.
- Hirez Roundup #21: Rational Discourse
- Good morning Internet! This piece was going to have a fair amount of analysis on the SPL this week, but a few things have set me back.