Nadirim Graphics Insight Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nadirim Page.
Browser games tend to be a dime a dozen, but many of the upcoming ones show a level of production value previously unseen in the genre. Nadirim is one of those quality titles that’s currently in development. The official site has been up for some time, and there are several trailers that show off the game’s features, lore, and now graphics. Nadirim is based on Arabian mythology which helps it stand out from most MMORPGs, browser or client. The game is being developed by a European studio and is accepting beta applications. To learn more about Nadirim check out the official MMOHuts Nadirim page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign.
- Cross Horizon Review - A Console Throwback on Mobile
- You are put into the shoes of a hero who has lost his memories and is haunted by the dream of a witch.
- DDO Update 21 Dev Preview
- This is a classic Forgotten Realms adventure, harkening back to the days of 2nd edition D&D.