Nadirim Graphics Insight Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nadirim Page.
Browser games tend to be a dime a dozen, but many of the upcoming ones show a level of production value previously unseen in the genre. Nadirim is one of those quality titles that’s currently in development. The official site has been up for some time, and there are several trailers that show off the game’s features, lore, and now graphics. Nadirim is based on Arabian mythology which helps it stand out from most MMORPGs, browser or client. The game is being developed by a European studio and is accepting beta applications. To learn more about Nadirim check out the official MMOHuts Nadirim page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rust Game Alpha Preview
- Even though the game itself has been inspired by games such as DayZ, Minecraft and STALKER, I have to say that the features are blended so wel...
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.
- Shadowverse Soft Launch Demo - E3 2016
- Cygames has proven to me over the past couple months that they're no joke.