Nadirim Graphics Insight Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nadirim Page.
Browser games tend to be a dime a dozen, but many of the upcoming ones show a level of production value previously unseen in the genre. Nadirim is one of those quality titles that’s currently in development. The official site has been up for some time, and there are several trailers that show off the game’s features, lore, and now graphics. Nadirim is based on Arabian mythology which helps it stand out from most MMORPGs, browser or client. The game is being developed by a European studio and is accepting beta applications. To learn more about Nadirim check out the official MMOHuts Nadirim page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...
- Digimon Masters Welcoming New Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs has a special event exclusively aimed at new players for their e...