FreeStyle Street Basketball Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FreeStyle Street Basketball Page.
FreeStyle Street Basketball is a free to play basketball MMO that’s widely popular in Asia. It was originally published by Sierra Online, but is now on the Gamekiss portal. The game hasn’t found a large audience in the West, but its still a fun online game that’s well worth checking out. The cartoony graphics, low system requirements, and 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 game modes give the game a lot of flexibility. The core gameplay is easy to learn, but difficult to master. This official trailer is set to some nice Korean music and shows off what the game has to offer. Other sports games with animated graphics include Pangya, Project Powder, Fantasy Tennis, and MLB Dugout Heroes. If basketball is your sport of choice, FreeStyle is a must try. To learn more about FreeStyle Street Basketball check out the official MMOHuts FreeStyle Street Basketball page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Rome II + CoH 2 Hosts Anti-Valentine's Day Event
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd present the rematch of the heavyweight strategy gaming contest they said could never happen, wi...
- Artifact is Playable at PAX West 2018
- Valve has announced that their upcoming digital card game, Artifact, is playable at PAX West this weekend.
- Grimmwood is On Sale for 50% Off Alongside a Major Update
- A huge update hit for Grimmwood today, which brings a host of improvements to the game. Trading Cards and Achievements were both added.