Steambirds Alliances Launches on Steam Today
Steambirds Alliance, a title six years in the making, is finally launching today on Steam and is a spiritual successor to Realm of the Mad God. With a beta that had over 10,000 players, the game has been fine-tuned to be the most fun possible. Steambirds Alliance has a ton of content for the bullet hell massively co-operative shooter. The launch of Steambirds Alliance also adds new dungeon-mods and endless replayability.
Players will do battle against the evil Meowza and her vile feline empire. Spry Fox has worked hard to prioritize fun team play, satisfying loot progress, and a balanced difficulty level to ensure everyone can play. Experience hundreds of unique enemies, a wide variety of secret missions, and many distinct plane types for you to unlock and master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A New Era comes to Rage War
- Entitled "Steam Age", a new era comes in the huge update of Rage War.
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.