Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin. The extra time will be used to implement feedback received from Steam Early Access players and Kickstarter backers. Divinity: Original Sin features a huge and reactive RPG world with unparalleled 2-player co-op, and Larian is taking the time necessary to make it right and polished. As the game approaches launch, the Steam Early Access version will continue to see frequent improvements, including bug fixes and some sizable content updates.
Catch a sneak preview of what’s to come this Spring for Divinity: Original Sin in our newest teaser trailer. The world is growing ever more vast and more interactive, and here you’ll find a first look at some of Rivellon’s previously unseen fairytale landscapes and creatures. If you pay close attention, you’ll find that it’s not only your elemental powers, but also tempestuous weather that can shift the winds in combat.
For more information visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlecrew Space Pirates Steam Early Access Preview
- It’s time to go to Interstellar Tortuga, folks! Battlecrew: Space Pirates is on the way.
- H1Z1 Officially Launches on PS4 from Daybreak Games
- Daybreak Games Officially Launches H1Z1 on Playstation 4 today. 10 million players entered the Open Beta, but now it's live!
- DC Universe Online: Now available in Southeast Asian Countries
- Today Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") announced the start of DC Universe Online service for PC platform i...