Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin. The extra time will be used to implement feedback received from Steam Early Access players and Kickstarter backers. Divinity: Original Sin features a huge and reactive RPG world with unparalleled 2-player co-op, and Larian is taking the time necessary to make it right and polished. As the game approaches launch, the Steam Early Access version will continue to see frequent improvements, including bug fixes and some sizable content updates.
Catch a sneak preview of what’s to come this Spring for Divinity: Original Sin in our newest teaser trailer. The world is growing ever more vast and more interactive, and here you’ll find a first look at some of Rivellon’s previously unseen fairytale landscapes and creatures. If you pay close attention, you’ll find that it’s not only your elemental powers, but also tempestuous weather that can shift the winds in combat.
For more information visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.
- Allods Online Patch The Fury of War Launches December 16
- On December 16, 2010 the latest patch for Allods Online will go live. This patch, called The Fury of War, will add a ton of new content, bug f...
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...