Population Kicks Off Alpha and Teases Building System
Enplex announced this morning that Population Zero has moved forward with their first-ever Alpha Event. Players who are at the Commander and Sentinel backer levels can come to check out the latest patch, filled with new content for the upcoming game. Those who are not backers can also sign-up on the link below for a chance to be selected. This latest trailer also teases the building system that will be used on Kepler. Enplex is also teasing a new biome that’s on the way, Kepler’s Jungle. Alpha players will have access soon, and the following describes it.
“Wild forests, marvelous alien plants, and creatures await you in the depths of the Kepler’s jungle. The trees grow high up into the sky granting new locations to discover – that’s right, in the jungles you will be able to walk not only the ground but those natural wooden paths which covers the whole biome.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Moves to Full Alpha
- Gloria Victis has closed pre-alpha and transitioned to full alpha, complete with a server wipe to give everyone a fresh start.
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Pre-order offer annouced
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., leading video game publisher and developer, and Nine Dots Studio announced pre-order details for GoD Factory...
- Stronghold Kingdoms - Fourth Age Update Introduces Gunpowder
- Firefly Studios has just released a new ‘Fourth Age’ gameplay update for Stronghold Kingdoms, introducing gunpowder and a new defensive we...