Population Kicks Off Alpha and Teases Building System
Enplex announced this morning that Population Zero has moved forward with their first-ever Alpha Event. Players who are at the Commander and Sentinel backer levels can come to check out the latest patch, filled with new content for the upcoming game. Those who are not backers can also sign-up on the link below for a chance to be selected. This latest trailer also teases the building system that will be used on Kepler. Enplex is also teasing a new biome that’s on the way, Kepler’s Jungle. Alpha players will have access soon, and the following describes it.
“Wild forests, marvelous alien plants, and creatures await you in the depths of the Kepler’s jungle. The trees grow high up into the sky granting new locations to discover – that’s right, in the jungles you will be able to walk not only the ground but those natural wooden paths which covers the whole biome.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Strike: Bomb Defusal Mode Now Available
- In the Bomb Defusal mode, layouts with strategies are more important than skills and cooperation.
- Spirit Guardian: A New World Awaits
- Last week, veteran game studio GTArcade announced the start of the Beta phase in Canada for their new title, Spirit Guardian.
- Winning Putt Celebrates National Golf Month
- Why not join a round of virtual golf with Winning Putt and claim valuable prizes at the same time?