Paragon Wraith Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Wraith, a new ranged Hero and recon specialist available on June 27.
- Knock, Knock! (RMB/R1) – A long-range scoped shot that penetrates geometry. Killing an enemy hero or minion with this ability will refund the mana cost over a short time and reduce the cooldown.
- Who’s there? (Q/Square) – Wraith launches a sonar ward that pings its location to reveal nearby enemy Heroes. No line-of-sight restrictions.
- Back it up! (E/Circle) – Mark an enemy Hero to warp them back to where they were moments ago.
- Surprise, Surprise! (R/Triangle) – Wraith sends himself and nearby allies into the Shadow Plane and grants a movement speed boost.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Arkadia Offers Sneak Peek of 2.6 Features
- Mechanist Games has offered a sneak peek of two new features coming in Update 2.6 for City of Steam Arkadia: Inter-Server Wars and The Tower.
- Hearthstone: Spooktacular Surprise! Claim Nemsy Hero
- A new hero comes to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft! The alternate Warlock Hero, Nemsy Necrofizzle can be unlocked starting October 17th!
- Re:Evolve E3 Impressions
- Designed specifically for iOS and Android mobile devices, Re:Evolve offers its players a surprisingly high-quality MMO experience.