Paragon Wraith Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Wraith, a new ranged Hero and recon specialist available on June 27.
- Knock, Knock! (RMB/R1) – A long-range scoped shot that penetrates geometry. Killing an enemy hero or minion with this ability will refund the mana cost over a short time and reduce the cooldown.
- Who’s there? (Q/Square) – Wraith launches a sonar ward that pings its location to reveal nearby enemy Heroes. No line-of-sight restrictions.
- Back it up! (E/Circle) – Mark an enemy Hero to warp them back to where they were moments ago.
- Surprise, Surprise! (R/Triangle) – Wraith sends himself and nearby allies into the Shadow Plane and grants a movement speed boost.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword celebrates first anniversary
- Elsword is now celebrating its first year anniversary with special events through May 8.
- Heavy Metal Machines Developer Issues Statement About "Hacking Incident"
- Heavy Metal Machines developer Hoplon announces the arrival of the new character Stingray in this creative press release.
- The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
- Above and Beyond Technologies announces reaching more milestones in the funding for The Repopulation.