Paragon Wraith Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Wraith, a new ranged Hero and recon specialist available on June 27.
- Knock, Knock! (RMB/R1) – A long-range scoped shot that penetrates geometry. Killing an enemy hero or minion with this ability will refund the mana cost over a short time and reduce the cooldown.
- Who’s there? (Q/Square) – Wraith launches a sonar ward that pings its location to reveal nearby enemy Heroes. No line-of-sight restrictions.
- Back it up! (E/Circle) – Mark an enemy Hero to warp them back to where they were moments ago.
- Surprise, Surprise! (R/Triangle) – Wraith sends himself and nearby allies into the Shadow Plane and grants a movement speed boost.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mighty Party: Guild Wars Update
- Good news, Mighty Party fans! The Guild Wars update is here, and from now on, you can do battle with other guilds, face-to-face!
- Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century
- Not every school in Age of Wushu is virtuous or even neutral, some have ill intent for all that would dwell within ancient China. The Wanderer...
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.