Paragon Wraith Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Wraith, a new ranged Hero and recon specialist available on June 27.
- Knock, Knock! (RMB/R1) – A long-range scoped shot that penetrates geometry. Killing an enemy hero or minion with this ability will refund the mana cost over a short time and reduce the cooldown.
- Who’s there? (Q/Square) – Wraith launches a sonar ward that pings its location to reveal nearby enemy Heroes. No line-of-sight restrictions.
- Back it up! (E/Circle) – Mark an enemy Hero to warp them back to where they were moments ago.
- Surprise, Surprise! (R/Triangle) – Wraith sends himself and nearby allies into the Shadow Plane and grants a movement speed boost.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.
- SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
- Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
- Tree of Savior F2P Launch Delayed
- IMC Games has announced two major changes after some economy concerns in the early access period for its MMORPG, Tree of Savior.