Paragon Wraith Reveal Trailer
Paragon reveals Wraith, a new ranged Hero and recon specialist available on June 27.
- Knock, Knock! (RMB/R1) – A long-range scoped shot that penetrates geometry. Killing an enemy hero or minion with this ability will refund the mana cost over a short time and reduce the cooldown.
- Who’s there? (Q/Square) – Wraith launches a sonar ward that pings its location to reveal nearby enemy Heroes. No line-of-sight restrictions.
- Back it up! (E/Circle) – Mark an enemy Hero to warp them back to where they were moments ago.
- Surprise, Surprise! (R/Triangle) – Wraith sends himself and nearby allies into the Shadow Plane and grants a movement speed boost.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...
- Stonies Adds Wolf Domestication to Stone Age Game
- The Stone Age continues to evolve in Stonies by upjers, with the addition of wolf domestication.
- Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Celebrates 100 Days with a New Infographic
- Skylanders has been live for 100 days, and they were proud to announce that they reached 2 million downloads in that time period.