Aion Now Available on Steam
NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam. Aion first launched in North America in 2009 and recently celebrated its 6th anniversary with activities in-game and across social media channels.
“Bringing Aion to Steam is a major boost for the game, both to grow its prominence in the West and as a convenience for existing players,” said Jeff Pabst, vice president of Commerce NCSOFT West. “Aion has a dedicated fan-base, and we’re excited to work with Steam to provide availability on their digital library.”
With a North American player base that has been growing since the game’s launch in 2009, Aion continues to enjoy regular updates including the release of the game’s latest expansion, Aion: Upheaval. With the game’s arrival on Steam, players will be able to collect additional content exclusively on the platform including 11 trading cards, five emoticons, five profile backgrounds and a profile badge with six stages of evolution. The Steam launch also brings a brand new server to all Aion players called Beritra, the first new server since the free-to-play transition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cuisine Royale Preview
- What started out as a simple April Fool's joke has exploded into something else.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Announced
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce first deta...
- Riders of Icarus Begins Second Closed Beta
- Riders of Icarus’ second closed beta begins today and running through Thursday, April 28.