Aion Now Available on Steam
NCSOFT West announced today that the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, is now available on Steam. Aion first launched in North America in 2009 and recently celebrated its 6th anniversary with activities in-game and across social media channels.
“Bringing Aion to Steam is a major boost for the game, both to grow its prominence in the West and as a convenience for existing players,” said Jeff Pabst, vice president of Commerce NCSOFT West. “Aion has a dedicated fan-base, and we’re excited to work with Steam to provide availability on their digital library.”
With a North American player base that has been growing since the game’s launch in 2009, Aion continues to enjoy regular updates including the release of the game’s latest expansion, Aion: Upheaval. With the game’s arrival on Steam, players will be able to collect additional content exclusively on the platform including 11 trading cards, five emoticons, five profile backgrounds and a profile badge with six stages of evolution. The Steam launch also brings a brand new server to all Aion players called Beritra, the first new server since the free-to-play transition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Review
- Thankfully, both for its developers and for the players hoping for an incredible expansion, Shadowbringers has defied expectations.
- Huge Record of Lodoss War Online Update Coming
- Co-Developed by L&K and GameOn, the MMORPG Record of Lodoss War Online is going to have a huge update coming.
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.