Fist of Truth Officially Launched on Mobile Devices
CCGs are an incredible sink for both time and money, but Fist of Truth seeks to shake that up in the mobile world. Fist of Truth is a turn-based strategy card-collecting board game with a twist: battles with last no more than two minutes against AI and other players. Players that are looking to get into a CCG without a lot of time invested could find that with Fist of Truth. It uses a nine-rectangle grid and features more than 600 cards from seven distinct categories: Quadruple Radiance Empire, Roughrock Weald, Inferno, Deus of Winter’s Apostle, Zen Valley, Recluse, and Paradise Harbour.
Players can use one category, or team two of them up to balance their offensive and defensive strategies. The game requires players to master a series of challenges to unlock the next level of play, honing their skills and gaining experience as they go. With both PvP and PvE modes, players will find plenty of competition. With cartoon-style graphics, a unique interface, it could be a fun experience for mobile gaming. To celebrate the official release, the Fist of Truth Facebook page has organized a limited-time event called “My Moment with FOT”. Share your special in-game moment with FOT for the chance to receive in-game rewards, Google Play or Apple Store card, and even Amazon gift cards up to $1000!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Moon Hunters Early Beta Preview
- Which leads me to the most critical thing for me to point out: It is short. Very short.
- Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessin...