Pagan Online Reveals Their First Gameplay Teaser
Wargaming and Mad Head Games revealed their first gameplay for the upcoming ARPG launching on PC in 2019, Pagan Online. Pagan Online will bring procedurally-generated arenas, multiple choices, and meaningful character progression with it next year. Rather than having merely one character, Pagan Online boasts it will incentivize building and developing a family of many unique characters. Combinations of gear, skills, and characters will offer synergies that deliver more than the sum of the stats and can be put to the test in challenging boss fights and other modes. Pagan Online will also begin tests next year, known as Trials, and can be signed up for on their website below.
“With Pagan Online we’ve worked hard to deliver a fast-paced and intense combat system that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master,” said Uros Banjesevic, Co-founder and Creative Director of Mad Head Games. “We took inspiration from MOBAs to create unique characters with specific skills and specialties, and when you put them into this type of combat system you end up with a family of fighters that do different things well in different scenarios.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.
- New Content Revealed for Blizzard Games at Gamescom 2015
- Epic Heroes and knightly cards are just a few of the exciting new things Blizzard Entertainment revealed at gamescom 2015.
- Hunt for Gods Early Access Preview
- With visions of grandeur Hunt for Gods takes the 3rd person MOBA formula and allows one player per team to take on the role of a deity.