Pagan Online Reveals Their First Gameplay Teaser
Wargaming and Mad Head Games revealed their first gameplay for the upcoming ARPG launching on PC in 2019, Pagan Online. Pagan Online will bring procedurally-generated arenas, multiple choices, and meaningful character progression with it next year. Rather than having merely one character, Pagan Online boasts it will incentivize building and developing a family of many unique characters. Combinations of gear, skills, and characters will offer synergies that deliver more than the sum of the stats and can be put to the test in challenging boss fights and other modes. Pagan Online will also begin tests next year, known as Trials, and can be signed up for on their website below.
“With Pagan Online we’ve worked hard to deliver a fast-paced and intense combat system that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master,” said Uros Banjesevic, Co-founder and Creative Director of Mad Head Games. “We took inspiration from MOBAs to create unique characters with specific skills and specialties, and when you put them into this type of combat system you end up with a family of fighters that do different things well in different scenarios.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge PvP Press Event Preview
- The developers of Skyforge display a noticeable professionalism and acumen when it comes to their craft. They take the game quite seriously, a...
- MapleStory 2 Removing Fairfight In Next New Leaf Update
- MapleStory 2's development team has confirmed that its next update on February 28 will remove the Fairfight mechanic from much of its con...
- Acaratus Pre-Launch Review
- Acaratus is a turn based game set in a medieval steampunk setting where you transform scrap metal into parts for your mechs.