Ship of Heroes Login Event Stream
We participated in a Ship of Heroes login event this weekend and live-streamed the first forty minutes of it. Our average FPS was 20-30, but when we turned off the stream/OBS, the FPS jumped up to 40-50. Casey “The Ambassador” McGeever (CEO), also had a few words on the event himself. This is the first large public test shown by a City of Heroes successor title; there is the Valiance Beta, but it does not seem to have quite the same numbers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legendary Champions Shutting Down February 28
- Legendary Champions, the 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is shutting down on February 28, 2011.
- VALOFE Opens New Platform, 'VFUN'
- VFUN is an improved version of the games platform by Valofe and is slated to go live on March 14th, 2019.
- Forsaken World Mobile Featured by Google Play
- Last Wednesday, Google Play recognized Fedeen Games' mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World Mobile as one of its featured games.