Ship of Heroes Login Event Stream
We participated in a Ship of Heroes login event this weekend and live-streamed the first forty minutes of it. Our average FPS was 20-30, but when we turned off the stream/OBS, the FPS jumped up to 40-50. Casey “The Ambassador” McGeever (CEO), also had a few words on the event himself. This is the first large public test shown by a City of Heroes successor title; there is the Valiance Beta, but it does not seem to have quite the same numbers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- Rumble Fighter's Transfer to GamesCampus Goes Through a Complicated Process
- Online game publisher GamesCampus is excited to announce that it will be taking over and relaunching the popular action fighting MMO game, Rum...
- War Thunder Annual Summer Marathon Announcement
- Big news on the War Thunder front: An expansion to the Naval Forces section of War Thunder.