Neverwinter Portobello’s Campaign Reveal Trailer
Neverwinter reveals its upcoming event, Portobello’s Campaign! Based on the Acquisitions Inc. live game from PAX Prime 2015, players can expect a super-meta tabletop adventure on March 31.
Cryptic Studios has included a full-fledged, in-game campaign for the month-long Portobello’s Campaign that will give players progression through the content and more rewards than previous iterations of the event. These rewards include a new artifact item and companion, including the Apocalypse Dagger artifact and Staldorf modeled after the items from the live game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.
- Yulgang 2 Early Preview
- When I originally looked at the game, it kind of reminded me of a more themepark Age of Wushu.