Lineage 2 F2P Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Lineage 2 Page.
Lineage 2 is a 3D PvP heavy fantasy MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Aion and City of Heroes. The game originally launched in South Korea back in 2003 and in the U.S. in 2004 as a pay to play game. It later officially went “truly free” to play on November 30, 2011 with the launch of the “Goddess of Destruction” update. Since launch the game has enjoyed well over a dozen major content updates and since going free to play the game’s playerbase has exploded in numbers. The game’s visuals are a bit outdated, but the game still offers plenty to do – especially since it has over 36 playable classes and a unique sub classing system which lets players branch off into three additional “sub classes”. To learn more about Lineage 2 check out the official MMOHuts Lineage 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
- Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It's coming to Steam's Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, ...
- Dofus: 'Legends of the Fall' update now available
- The latest update to the DOFUS universe titled LEGENDS OF THE FALL is now available. This update includes a new quest and a new dungeon. Some ...
- Hero Hunters Review
- Hero Hunters is a mobile game that has been in beta/development for a while now, and it’s finally ready to roll out to the public.