Mystic Vale Announces Their Late January CCG Release
Nomad Games are proud to bring their digital deck-building card game, Mystic Vale, scheduled for late January. January 31st, 2019 is the date where this will leave Early Access period, and into a full launch. Mystic Vale is a faithful recreation of the Alderac Entertainment CCG, where players took on the role of druidic clans, trying to cleanse a curse upon the land.
This digital edition of Mystic Vale allows players to experience their unique Card Crafting System, that lets players make the cards they’re fighting with. Unlike other card games, in Mystic Vale, players have total freedom to mix and combine pieces of their cards into something truly unique special. As of now, Mystic Vale is 11.99 but will go up to 14.99 at the official launch. Nomad also plans to expand the game in the coming weeks with new cards, modes and more.
“We asked our partners at Nomad to deliver a game that captures that desire to play again right after you have finished playing. They succeeded. All I want to do is play another game of Mystic Vale right now. We could not be happier.” – John Zinser, CEO Alderac Entertainment Group
Mystic Vale Features:
- Beautiful artwork and graphics that bring the game to life.
- Concise rules offer a deep gaming experience with meaningful decisions.
- Tremendous replay value that will increase with future expansions.
- Soothing music that transports you to the Vales themselves.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Announces 'The Coming Storm' Content Expansion
- Phoenix Labs is proud to share that they have reached their two million player milestone since launching into Open Beta this past May.
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...