Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Begins Collaboration with Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Starting today and lasting until February 11th, 2019, Star Ocean: Anamnesis will team up with Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. This will bring special login bonuses, summonable characters, limited-time events and so much more. The complete list of these can be found below:
Star Ocean: Anamnesis Events:
- Login Bonus – All players can receive 10,000 Gems by logging into the game.
- New Characters to Summon – Players can add FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS characters Rain (5-star Ace Defender), who can both debuff enemies and buff his party, and Fina (5-star Ace Healer), who can recover her party’s Ability Points, to their collections through a featured summon. Players can also obtain Lasswell (5-star Ace Attacker), who can boost short ranged weapon ATK damage, by using Lasswell Character Draw Tickets, which can be obtained from login bonuses and by completing limited-time campaign achievements. This is the first time these characters appear as detailed, playable 3D models, and each also has a new accompanying 2D illustration, created by Yusuke Naora.
- Vision of New Beginnings Limited-Time Event – Players seeking additional rewards can challenge themselves with this limited-time event and face off against the Exiled Knight boss. Choose from Fina, Rain or Lasswell as guest characters and receive Star Quartz by clearing missions. Star Quartz can be used to obtain rare items from a special Vision of New Beginnings Box Draws. In addition, players can earn a total of 1,000 Gems by clearing each limited-time mission.
- New Weapons – Earn exclusive weapons like the Crimson Saber (5-star One-handed Sword), Reincarnator (5-star Bow) and Purple Lightning (5-star Blade & Sheath) by completing event missions.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Events:
- Returning Summons – Fan favorites Fayt and Rena, both of which can now be awakened to 7-star, as well as Fidel and Roddick make another appearance in the game as featured summons, while Reimi is available as a raid summon.
- Returning Raid Event – Last year’s hit raid event returns, where players can battle against Jie Revorse from the original STAR OCEAN game to obtain raid points and unlock various rewards.
- Brand-New Summon – Sophia, a brand-new 5~7 star global original unit, joins the ranks as a featured summon character.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Best Monetization Practices in MMOs
- One of the questions I’m asked the most is “What are my favorite MMOs”, whether it’s in a free-to-play or buy-to-play model.