En Masse Releases TERA Rewards Program
En Masse Entertainment today released a new system into TERA known as TERA Rewards. Akin to rival Blade & Soul’s system, TERA Rewards offers players tiers to progress through from either completing end-game Vanguard Requests or spending EMP in the TERA store. As a player progressing through the tiers, new and improved items will become available, along with other bonuses! There’s 10 tiers in all.
As a means to test the new system out, all current TERA players will receive an initial grant of reward points and reward credits based on a number of factors, including how many level 65 characters they have, the length of time they have had elite status subscriptions, the amount of EMP they’ve spent, and whether they have a Founder’s account.
For further details, be sure to check the TERA Rewards Guide page out.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Announces 24 Hour Alpha Free for All Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- Mobile MMORPG MU: Origin Begins Closed Beta
- WEBZEN announced today that the Closed Beta for its mobile MMORPG MU: Origin kicks off on Google Play on the Android mobile platform.