MMOHuts Weekly Recap #73 Feb 12 – Fiesta, RODE, Combat Arms, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Fiesta, RODE, Combat Arms, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, Hedone, and Arctic Combat. The biggest news this week is the announcement of a full browser client for the game Fiesta. Players no longer need to download the game client in order to play. The users who opt to use the browser game client will still be able to enjoy the full game with their friends. Its available on Fiesta’s website now. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.
- Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
- Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.