Firefall Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Firefall Page.
Firefall is a 3D MMO shooter published by Red5 Studios. Unlike most F2P shooters, Firefall aims to provide an open world shooter experience for both PvE and PvP purposes. The game’s NDA was recently lifted and we were able to show off the starting area within Firefall. Firefall features an independent class leveling system where you can switch to another class while on the same character, similar to Eden Eternal’s class system. Depending on your preferred playstyle, the game can be played from either a first Person or third person perspective. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Firefall out the official MMOHuts Firefall page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco Open House 2016
- First up is Necropolis, a 3rd-person action Souls-esque co-op game billing itself as a “Diabolical Dungeon Crawler."
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.