Teppen To Reveal New Cards and Esports Initiative
During the TEPPEN Asia Japan Premiere event on August 8th, 2019 in Tokyo, GungHoOnline Entertainment will reveal new Hero and card additions. This event will also reveal a new esports initiative for TEPPEN. This will add a new Hero to the already impressive list of legendary Capcom characters, as well as their three unique Hero Arts. Along with TEPPEN’s latest Hero, players can expect new cards to expand the existing library, all of which will reflect even more of Capcom’s beloved franchises. With these inclusions, GungHo Online and Capcom will also introduce a wealth of gameplay balances and updates, setting the stage for TEPPEN’s next phase.
GungHo Online will also announce TEPPEN‘s plans to enter the esports scene with their first World Tournament. Several fighting game legends will take part in this event, from Daigo “The Beast” Umehara, Justin Wong, and Jaime “Tokido” Taniguchi in a series of exhibition matches. Viewers who watch the stream will also have a chance to win a free TEPPEN T-shirt.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 announces PvP update and second VIP wave
- Webzen has announced the release of a second wave of invites to a list of VIP testers for its upcoming MMO, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).
- Brave Frontier Spring Update now Live
- gumi Inc. is proud to announce new Brave Frontier content for mobile role-playing game fans across the globe, starting with Colosseum Mode.
- The Addams Family Game Announced by Animoca Brands
- The Addams Family Mystery Mansion is an upcoming title announced by Animoca Brands based on the upcoming film.