Halloween “Sieges” Knight Age
Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age today.
The update introduces Siege Warfare, a new way to PvP in Knight Age. Siege Warfare is a large PvP battle between Orders of Knights, and lasts an hour, during which players must seek to rack up as many points as they can by touching the Crystal. The victor of the match will become Lord of Tintagel Castle, where an exclusive merchant with high level items can be accessed. This weekly skirmish will take place every Sunday, starting this weekend, October 21. The first victors this weekend will get a special commemorative cape, plus additional prizes for their skill.
Halloween events are also starting up in Knight Age, and lets players collect costume accessories, trick monsters and treat GMs, and take part in a big Halloween party with exclusive treats. Halloween events will last until November 6.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...
- TERA: Rising Skyring Slam PvP Tournament This Weekend
- TERA: Rising announces the upcoming stream event for their Skyring Slam PvP Tournament.
- Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
- Nexon opens an early look at Navy Field 2, a battle simulation MMO set to open in 2013.