MapleStory M Welcomes Mercedes the Archer in Massive Update
In today’s massive update, the legendary dual-wielding Bowgun archer Mercedes arrives in MapleStory M. She’s available to all players and is one of the heroes who locked down the Black Mage. With her comes flashy combos, and incredible new moves. The Evolution Dungeon has also arrived in this update, which lets players customize and play based on their character progression needs at the time. Class balancing for Bow Master and Dawn Warrior have also come, along with the Guild Banquet EXP balancing.
To celebrate Mercedes’ arrival in MapleStory M, all players will receive a Mercedes Update Box, and “TripleDillo Pets” from now until April 4th. The Mercedes Update Box contains a Character Slot coupon, Auto-Battle Charge Ticket, and Epic/Mysterious Weapons, and Armor Whetstone.
Additional events available starting today, include:
● Mercedes Burning Event – Until April 24, Mercedes characters between level 3 to 75 will be given two bonus levels each time they level up, for a total of three levels
● Mercedes Growth Support Event – Until April 24, newly created Mercedes characters who reach a certain level will obtain a special Growth Support Box. Support Box items
include “Sylvidia” Riding Pet, Ruler of Elves Medal, Elven Throne Chair, and additional items needed for character growth.
● Take Care of Pink Bean Event – Until April 25, a card-matching game where players must find identical cards to obtain EXP and evolve Pink Bean will be available.
Depending on Pink Bean’s growth, Pink Bean themed-rewards such as Pink Bean’s Best Friend Medal, Pink’s BlessingTitle, and more will be distributed.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...
- Shot Online Celebrates Over 10 Years of Game Updates and More
- It's hard to keep an online game fresh, much less fun for ten+ years, Shot Online has successfully done just that.