Little Nightmares Revealed During Gamescom 2019
Return to the world of charming horror that has terrified over 1 million fans. Face a completely new set of distorted enemies as Mono, and learn how to be as courageous as a child. Little Nightmares II is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC Digital, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.
At certain points in the game, Mono will be able to wield a range of items picked up in the environment, which is a new mechanic added to Little Nightmares II. There will be times when stealth is required and others where quick thinking and action will be key to success. Little Nightmares II will launch in the Americas for the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PCs in 2020.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Review
- Tagspeech reviews Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!