Darkness Rises Celebrates 10 Million Downloads with Limited-Time Event
Darkness Rises, the third-person ARPG from Nexon launched on June 20th and already has ten million downloads. Nexon is celebrating with a new in-game update, which is available now and a series of in-game events alongside it. The update will feature a Raid battle, where the iron giant known as Gigantes can be fought. Gear customization was enhanced, and the Grimoire system was also added. Three Kingdoms Armor and the Summer Rash Guard are available to collect, and the limited-time events will take place from today until August 8th:
Special Daily Login Bonus: Players who log into Darkness Rises will be able to secure exclusive in-game prizes ranging from massive gold and gem gifts, special chests and celebratory gear.
Daily EXP & Gold Boosts: During each day of the celebratory event, players can enjoy a 10% gold boost and a 20% EXP boost from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
“The success of Darkness Rises is a testament to the game’s high fidelity graphics and high-impact combat setting a new bar for console-quality gaming experiences on mobile,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Darkness Rises gives players the option to enjoy what they like best in games, whether its embarking on the single player storyline, participating in PvP or teaming up with friends in Raids. We’re excited to continue to expand the gameplay experience to challenge players in new ways for years to come through new story quests, features and modes, characters, epic bosses, in-game events and much more.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
- Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.
- Countdown to Christmas with CrossFire and Project Blackout
- SG Interactive and G4Box Inc. have announced a joint project for the holidays: the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge.
- Mercenary Kings Review
- Mercenary Kings is a title by Tribute Games, famous for their console title, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. Though the same artist - t...