Darkness Rises Celebrates 10 Million Downloads with Limited-Time Event
Darkness Rises, the third-person ARPG from Nexon launched on June 20th and already has ten million downloads. Nexon is celebrating with a new in-game update, which is available now and a series of in-game events alongside it. The update will feature a Raid battle, where the iron giant known as Gigantes can be fought. Gear customization was enhanced, and the Grimoire system was also added. Three Kingdoms Armor and the Summer Rash Guard are available to collect, and the limited-time events will take place from today until August 8th:
Special Daily Login Bonus: Players who log into Darkness Rises will be able to secure exclusive in-game prizes ranging from massive gold and gem gifts, special chests and celebratory gear.
Daily EXP & Gold Boosts: During each day of the celebratory event, players can enjoy a 10% gold boost and a 20% EXP boost from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
“The success of Darkness Rises is a testament to the game’s high fidelity graphics and high-impact combat setting a new bar for console-quality gaming experiences on mobile,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Darkness Rises gives players the option to enjoy what they like best in games, whether its embarking on the single player storyline, participating in PvP or teaming up with friends in Raids. We’re excited to continue to expand the gameplay experience to challenge players in new ways for years to come through new story quests, features and modes, characters, epic bosses, in-game events and much more.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch Notes 6.7 + Taric Rework
- One of the OG champions, League of Legends has long promised a revisit to the Gem Knight Taric.
- Das Tal: Unique MOBA/MMO Reaches Next Alpha Milestone
- Fairytale Distillery, a German indie game developer, today announced to open their upcoming online game Das Tal for a special alpha test on Fe...
- Epic Seven Begins First Anniversary Celebration
- Epic Seven began their first-anniversary celebration yesterday (August 29th), with an assortment of fun events.