Little Nightmares II
Little Nightmares II is a 3D horror-adventure game featuring dark and thrilling themes underpinning a thoroughly suspenseful atmosphere.
“With Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower and save Six from her terrible fate; but their journey will not be straightforward as Mono and Six will face a gallery of new threats from the terrible residents of this world.”
►On the Run: Use every advantage at your disposal to escape the city and its host of deadly and deranged residents.
►No Time for Caution: Navigate creepy forests and sinister schools to reach the root of all evil and save the world.
►Living in Uncertainty: Wield items found strewn across the environment for a potential solution in dealing with tricky enemies or solving brain-teasing puzzles.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tarsier Studios
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertaiment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Little Nightmares II is a 3D horror-adventure game featuring dark and thrilling themes underpinning a thoroughly suspenseful atmosphere.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?
- Escape from Tarkov Closed Alpha Date Announced
- A select group of gamers will get their first hands-on taste of Escape from Tarkov's furious battles starting on August 4.