Just Shapes and Beats MMOHuts Face Check! PAX East 2015 Gameplay
DizzyPW stops in at Berzerk Studio’s Just Shapes and Beats demo to try out a simple yet addicting four player co-op challenge that tests your ability to flow with the beat, through a gauntlet of pink death!
Want to learn more about Just Shapes and Beats? Hang out with the devs every week on Livestream as they develop a new stage every week! And check out our profile for further details at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/just-shapes-and-beats.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.