Battlerite Royale Dev Update Discusses Details About the Game
Stunlock Studios’ latest Dev Update brings new screenshots of Battlerite Royale as well as more information about the MOBA/Brawler/Battle Royale mashup. It’s coming to steam this summer (2018) and this dev update addresses some of the most frequently asked questions in the Battlerite community right now. For example, in the current build, players drop onto the island with their M1 and Ultimate abilities and must scavenge for the rest of their toolkit as the match progresses. Equipment will also be found in the world and consumable items. Equipment increases certain stats, movement speed, et cetera, and are static and unable to be upgraded. They will, however, offer different tiers of power. The link below will have all of this blog post containing details about Battlerite Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Hamel Content Coming To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has announced a major update for players of Elsword.
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights
- DomiNations Remembers the Centennial of Armistice Day
- In remembrance of Armistice Day's Centennial, Nexon and Big Huge Games commenced a series of historical in-game events in DomiNations.