Battlerite Royale Dev Update Discusses Details About the Game
Stunlock Studios’ latest Dev Update brings new screenshots of Battlerite Royale as well as more information about the MOBA/Brawler/Battle Royale mashup. It’s coming to steam this summer (2018) and this dev update addresses some of the most frequently asked questions in the Battlerite community right now. For example, in the current build, players drop onto the island with their M1 and Ultimate abilities and must scavenge for the rest of their toolkit as the match progresses. Equipment will also be found in the world and consumable items. Equipment increases certain stats, movement speed, et cetera, and are static and unable to be upgraded. They will, however, offer different tiers of power. The link below will have all of this blog post containing details about Battlerite Royale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic 19 (M19) Core Set Discussion
- So, Core Sets are back this year, July 13th, 2018, and for Magic Online, it'll be July 16th.
- The Repopulation: End of August Update
- The Repopulation team has revealed new details for their current title. Tons of new features have been introduced into this upcoming Sandbox M...
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...