War Thunder Revisits WW2 Chronicles Event
Gaijin Entertainment today announced that its award-winning MMO WWII online game, War Thunder, is currently running its WW2 event series. Players can take part in the recreation of more than 70 World War 2 battles, which will be updated on a daily basis (at 13:00 GMT every day). The WW2 Chronicles will feature all the main theatres of operations, this year pilots and tankers will be able to receive a very special prize for completing a specific amount of daily tasks.
Players wishing to take part take part in the “WW2 Chronicles” event series can do so until May 9th. This week players can take part in battle events based on real WW2 campaigns such as the North Africa campaign, the battle for Stalingrad and the Siege of Malta. Players have the opportunity to win the following rare vehicles A34 Comet “Iron Duke” IV, a KV-2 mod. 1940, an MBR-2, Richard Bong’s P-38J and other prizes for completed challenges. Daily tasks for tankers and pilots will reward players with unique tanks and planes until the event finishes.
For more information on the WW2 Chronicles event series and for a full list of challenge requirements and prizes please visit the information page here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.