Celtic Heroes: Enter The Otherworld in New Expansion
Today, One Thumb Mobile have announced the latest update to Celtic Heroes on Android devices; “The Otherworld”, will be available for free to download as of 7th May 2014.
In Celtic Heroes, the Otherworld is a realm of magic that lies parallel to the mortal world and was created by the gods long ago. Over time, this land has been torn apart by mighty battles. Mystical dryads, mighty golems and terrifying wraiths now walk these ancient paths, looking to destroy any adventurer who dares to stray into their domain.
The new Android expansion to 3D mobile MMO Celtic Heroes is completely free and brings, amongst other things, a realm with new quests with unique rewards, new armour and weapon traders. In addition, heroes can now pit their might against “Aggragoth” a powerful dark scaled fire breathing dragon.
Paul Simon, Executive Producer at One Thumb Mobile, explains: “We are pleased to announce the release the Otherworld on Android. This expansion adds eighty levels of gameplay, updated quests, armour sets, more than a dozen group bosses and the first raid boss for our Android players.
Our team is dedicated to bringing the best MMO gaming experience to mobile devices, this expansion brings us one step closer to our iOS release and other planned big expansions for the year such as our Mounted Combat and Crafting systems as well as our new end-game zone Gelebron’s Tower.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.
- Black Gold Online: Thaumaturge Class Revealed
- Today Black Gold Online added a new summoner class, Thaumaturge to its Steam vs. Fantasy theme roster.
- Winning Putt Hands-On Press Preview
- A couple of days ago Bandai Namco and Webzen Onnet announced their new golfing MMO, Winning Putt, to the press at the Presidio Golf Club.