4Story Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 4Story Page.
4Story, also called Gates of Andaron, is a 3D fantasy published by Zemi Interactive. Graphically speaking, it looks a lot like World of Warcraft, but with a slightly different art style on character models. It came out well before Runes of Magic and offers six playable classes and a fairly intense PvP experience. To learn more about 4Story check out the official MMOHuts 4Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Beta for Everlight Begins March 14
- Everlight's open beta will feature new content, improvements to features, and special events for all who participate.
- Candy Barbarian Class Bursts onto the Trove Scene
- Trion’s Trove, the open-ended voxel MMO adventure game currently in open beta, is receiving a brand-new, playable class today!
- Grand Chase Launches Biggest Update Ever: Season 5
- KOG Games launches the largest-yet update for Grand Chase, marking the start of Season 5.