Heir of Light Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with Summoners War Collaboration
Com2uS announced recently that their title Heir of Light has reached its first year anniversary. To celebrate, they are hosting a limited-time collaboration with another of their titles, Summoners War. During this event, two well-known Summoners War characters, Valkyrie and Archangel arrive, alongside some new game modes for Heir of Light. In 20×20 World Battle, players can form five teams and do battle against five other random teams.
Player ranks are also based on the results of each battle, and the number of servants defeated. “Potential Ability” is another new feature to power up servants in this update. There are two types of Potential Ability available within this update: Normal and Special. 4-5★ Servants can obtain Normal Potential Ability and only 5★ Tank Servants can obtain Special Potential Ability. There are also 5★ Servant Select Summon Stones, which will act as gifts for players who login during the event period.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Festivult in July Events
- Dungeons and Dragons Online winter holiday events are launching soon! Winter events in July?! It's no bug. The events should last until t...
- Hearthstone Announces Upcoming Game Changes
- The Hearthstone team announced several upcoming changes to their card game, starting with new cards.
- SMITE Introduces Nu Wa, Guardian of Heaven
- SMITE's newest patch is now live, featuring a new champion - Nu Wa, the Guardian of Heaven!