Heir of Light Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with Summoners War Collaboration
Com2uS announced recently that their title Heir of Light has reached its first year anniversary. To celebrate, they are hosting a limited-time collaboration with another of their titles, Summoners War. During this event, two well-known Summoners War characters, Valkyrie and Archangel arrive, alongside some new game modes for Heir of Light. In 20×20 World Battle, players can form five teams and do battle against five other random teams.
Player ranks are also based on the results of each battle, and the number of servants defeated. “Potential Ability” is another new feature to power up servants in this update. There are two types of Potential Ability available within this update: Normal and Special. 4-5★ Servants can obtain Normal Potential Ability and only 5★ Tank Servants can obtain Special Potential Ability. There are also 5★ Servant Select Summon Stones, which will act as gifts for players who login during the event period.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches New Series of Zone Videos - Broken Mast
- The RaiderZ team is excited to share the first episode in a new series zone videos for its upcoming monster-hunting, action MMORPG. Take a clo...
- Grand Chase Mobile Adds More Bonus for Pre-Reg
- Eyedentity Mobile vastly increased the pre-registration package
- Most Anticipated Games of E3 2015
- They’ll take all the coverage they can get, meaning we’re going to be all hands-on deck bringing you that coverage.