Heir of Light Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with Summoners War Collaboration
Com2uS announced recently that their title Heir of Light has reached its first year anniversary. To celebrate, they are hosting a limited-time collaboration with another of their titles, Summoners War. During this event, two well-known Summoners War characters, Valkyrie and Archangel arrive, alongside some new game modes for Heir of Light. In 20×20 World Battle, players can form five teams and do battle against five other random teams.
Player ranks are also based on the results of each battle, and the number of servants defeated. “Potential Ability” is another new feature to power up servants in this update. There are two types of Potential Ability available within this update: Normal and Special. 4-5★ Servants can obtain Normal Potential Ability and only 5★ Tank Servants can obtain Special Potential Ability. There are also 5★ Servant Select Summon Stones, which will act as gifts for players who login during the event period.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria to Host 'Relics of the Ancients' Scavenger Hunt
- The first of many events begins tomorrow in Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios. This will last from February 15th until February 17th.
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned: Early Acces Phase 3 Revealed
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned, based on Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving today its...