Heir of Light Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with Summoners War Collaboration
Com2uS announced recently that their title Heir of Light has reached its first year anniversary. To celebrate, they are hosting a limited-time collaboration with another of their titles, Summoners War. During this event, two well-known Summoners War characters, Valkyrie and Archangel arrive, alongside some new game modes for Heir of Light. In 20×20 World Battle, players can form five teams and do battle against five other random teams.
Player ranks are also based on the results of each battle, and the number of servants defeated. “Potential Ability” is another new feature to power up servants in this update. There are two types of Potential Ability available within this update: Normal and Special. 4-5★ Servants can obtain Normal Potential Ability and only 5★ Tank Servants can obtain Special Potential Ability. There are also 5★ Servant Select Summon Stones, which will act as gifts for players who login during the event period.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...