Heir of Light
Heir of Light is a F2P gothic-fantasy role-playing game designed for mobile devices. After the world has been reduced to chaos you must rise to the challenge and overthrow the darkness that has overtaken the realm.
Fight to restore order by engaging in combat against terrifying monsters with the power of the masters. Falling into 1 of 4 distinct classes -attack, defense, support and healing- these lords of light have customizable skill sets paving the way for devastating combo moves. Producing aid for these warriors are the servants. Where they lack in blunt power they more than make up for in their 100+ numbers and the ability to be enhanced, evolved, and awakened.
Continue to repel the invasion by ever expanding your liberated territories, collecting and swapping runes for incredible set effects, and conquering dungeons for even more rewards. By extension, you can bring all these hard-earned stats into PVP to see just how well you stack up on the world’s stage.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GAMEVIL
- Publisher: GAMEVIL
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Satisfying Mechanical Gameplay
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Microtransactions Impede Progress (Otherwise Significant Grinding is Necessary)
- -Difficult for Some to Engage With
- -Repetitive Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 4.1+
- HDD: 603.9 MB/89 MB (Respectively)
- Description: Heir of Light is a F2P gothic-fantasy role-playing game designed for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- Wizards of the Coast settles with Cryptozoic and Hex
- The parties have entered into a settlement agreement and license with undisclosed terms.