Heir of Light
Heir of Light is a F2P gothic-fantasy role-playing game designed for mobile devices. After the world has been reduced to chaos you must rise to the challenge and overthrow the darkness that has overtaken the realm.
Fight to restore order by engaging in combat against terrifying monsters with the power of the masters. Falling into 1 of 4 distinct classes -attack, defense, support and healing- these lords of light have customizable skill sets paving the way for devastating combo moves. Producing aid for these warriors are the servants. Where they lack in blunt power they more than make up for in their 100+ numbers and the ability to be enhanced, evolved, and awakened.
Continue to repel the invasion by ever expanding your liberated territories, collecting and swapping runes for incredible set effects, and conquering dungeons for even more rewards. By extension, you can bring all these hard-earned stats into PVP to see just how well you stack up on the world’s stage.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GAMEVIL
- Publisher: GAMEVIL
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Satisfying Mechanical Gameplay
- +Pleasant Graphics
- -Microtransactions Impede Progress (Otherwise Significant Grinding is Necessary)
- -Difficult for Some to Engage With
- -Repetitive Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 4.1+
- HDD: 603.9 MB/89 MB (Respectively)
- Description: Heir of Light is a F2P gothic-fantasy role-playing game designed for mobile devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
- Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even ...
- Jade Dynasty Valentine's Day Events
- Jade Dynasty 'playathon' Valentine's Day event announced. Play for 21.4 hours starting February 10-14 and get a gift sock!
- Mercenary Kings Review
- Mercenary Kings is a title by Tribute Games, famous for their console title, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game. Though the same artist - t...