Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots in a presentation. Game Insight revealed in a news piece today some of the presentation shown.
The game is being built using Unreal Engine 4 and little has been told about it so far, other than it will offer a more solo-friendly experience while retaining core FFXI gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can s...
- Shotgun News 11/15: Dragon's Prophet EU and Playstation 4
- A glimpse of today's MMO news from Dragon's Prophet and the Playstation 4.
- PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
- Sony Online Entertainment updates its plans for PlanetSide 2 development.