Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots in a presentation. Game Insight revealed in a news piece today some of the presentation shown.
The game is being built using Unreal Engine 4 and little has been told about it so far, other than it will offer a more solo-friendly experience while retaining core FFXI gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kakao Games Launches Strategic RPG Lord of Dice on iOS and Android
- Kakao Games have announced today that Lord of Dice by NGEL Games, is now available in North America/Oceania.
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.