Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots in a presentation. Game Insight revealed in a news piece today some of the presentation shown.
The game is being built using Unreal Engine 4 and little has been told about it so far, other than it will offer a more solo-friendly experience while retaining core FFXI gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- Storybricks Announces Its Closure
- It seems that Daybreak's choice to end its partnership with Storybricks on EverQuest Next was only a lead up to worse news for the compan...
- Perfect World International: Imperial Fury Wants YOUR Questions
- MMOHut is taking YOUR questions to the Perfect World International team!