Summoners War is a fantasy MMORPG featuring strategic turn-based combat fought with creatures summoned, raised, breed, and fused for the purposes of battle.
Train up your trio of companions to monstrous heights and fight for victory in the Sky Arena!
►Stat Check: Assemble a team of beasts and pets of various typings like dragon, warbear, demon, and more.
►Avatar: Tactically manipulate elemental affinities both offensively and defensively.
►Checkmate: Think several moves ahead to survive engagements against strong foes.
►Gold Star: Tag in daily for exclusive events and rewards.
►VS: Fight against other summoners in the competitive matchmaking.
►Tradesmen: Craft up stat-boosting runes to equip on your monsters.
►Group Play: Bring in your friends to form a guild and take on difficult dungeons together.
This is a free-to-play title selling a premium currency used to summon additional monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Com2US
- Publisher: Com2US
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Monster variety expands past simple palette swaps.
- +Large active community.
- +Can recover old accounts via Hive system.
- +Quality and production value surpasses standards of current free to play mobile market.
- -Chat channel can’t be turned off.
- -Getting good monsters without cash shopping takes a lot of luck or a large time investment.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 31 MB
- Description: Summoners War is a fantasy MMORPG featuring strategic turn-based combat fought with creatures summoned, raised, breed, and fused for the purposes of battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of Dice Mobile Review
- As part of one of the many players (about 12) of the league, you will be participating in a 34-tile board battle against two opponents.
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.