Summoners War is a fantasy MMORPG featuring strategic turn-based combat fought with creatures summoned, raised, breed, and fused for the purposes of battle.
Train up your trio of companions to monstrous heights and fight for victory in the Sky Arena!
►Stat Check: Assemble a team of beasts and pets of various typings like dragon, warbear, demon, and more.
►Avatar: Tactically manipulate elemental affinities both offensively and defensively.
►Checkmate: Think several moves ahead to survive engagements against strong foes.
►Gold Star: Tag in daily for exclusive events and rewards.
►VS: Fight against other summoners in the competitive matchmaking.
►Tradesmen: Craft up stat-boosting runes to equip on your monsters.
►Group Play: Bring in your friends to form a guild and take on difficult dungeons together.
This is a free-to-play title selling a premium currency used to summon additional monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Com2US
- Publisher: Com2US
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Monster variety expands past simple palette swaps.
- +Large active community.
- +Can recover old accounts via Hive system.
- +Quality and production value surpasses standards of current free to play mobile market.
- -Chat channel can’t be turned off.
- -Getting good monsters without cash shopping takes a lot of luck or a large time investment.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 31 MB
- Description: Summoners War is a fantasy MMORPG featuring strategic turn-based combat fought with creatures summoned, raised, breed, and fused for the purposes of battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V...
- Black Desert Online Brings Butt Pose Victories to PvP
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will get special butt pose victory animations in the new Crimson Battlefield PvP mode.
- EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
- Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online!