In Summoners War, players collect over 400+ beasts and creatures to be used in teams for battle. Demons, warbears, dragons, and more are available for collection. Each one is made more unique by their awakened status, their element, and their breeding. Players can spend a great deal of time perfecting their team and finding the perfect combination of effects for their favorite pets.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Com2US
- Publisher: Com2US
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Monster variety expands past simple palette swaps.
- +Large active community.
- +Can recover old accounts via Hive system.
- +Quality and production value surpasses standards of current free to play mobile market.
- -Chat channel can’t be turned off.
- -Getting good monsters without cash shopping takes a lot of luck or a large time investment.
- Description: Summoners War is a Korean mobile MMORPG in which players take on the role of summoners collecting, training, and fusing various types of beasts and pets. The Summoners use these creatures to do battle and attempt to save the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters' Coach Griz Prediction Event for World Cup Finals is Almost Here
- It's France vs. Croatia in the finals (Sorry, England did not take it home in OT), and for the Final Prediction, 100,000 gems are on the ...
- Uforia Bankrupt? All Their Games Are Down
- Uforia shutting down - all of their game servers have been shut down. Uforia's websites and forums are still up, but their games are all ...
- Legend of Edda Review
- Legend of Edda is a traditional MMORPG with very linear progression.