Hearthstone Reveals The Next Solo Adventure: The Dalaran Heist
Blizzard revealed a new Hearthstone “Hearthside Chat”, with the focus on the next Solo Adventure: Rise of Shadows: The Dalaran Heist. Arch-Villain Rafaam has assembled a team of ne’er-do-wells, miscreants and villains to pull off the greatest caper in Azeroth’s history. This five-chapter heist will have players skulking about in Dalaran to plunder the city’s riches, and sow chaos. The ultimate goal is to step into the shoes of nine unique anti-heroes to help Rafaam steal the entire city of Dalaran. This update hits Hearthstone on May 16th, and the first chapter, Dalaran Bank is available free to everyone. Subsequent chapters can be unlocked for 700 gold or $6.99 each, or purchased as an all-inclusive package for $19.99 USD.
Each chapter is a part of the League of E.V.I.L.’s plan and has its own unique encounters, final boss, and a special twist on the mechanics. An example would be vaults full of coins players can bust open, or crowded streets with less room for minions on both sides. Below is a breakdown of each chapter. The Dalaran Heist also adds new features to Hearthstone Solo Adventures. The New Loadout System has players customizing their playstyle through new Hero Powers, and alternate starting deck options unlocked through play. There will also be Non-Combat Tavern Encounters, which serve as deck-building encounters, occurring on every run. This will let players make changes to their deck, to help set them up for success in the rest of the chapter. Finally, they added Anomaly Mode, which will let players delve into all five chapters with random alterations to the rules, after unlocking all five chapters.
Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank
Twist: Coin-filled Coffers
Chapter 2: The Violet Hold
Twist: Imprisoned Minions
Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran
Twist: Crowded Streets
Chapter 4: The Underbelly
Twist: Swapped Attack and Health
Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel
Twist: Four Additional Encounters
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
- GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which ...
- Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, 'The Boomsday Project'
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra...test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is coming.
- Nexon Korea Releases Big Updates for Three Popular RPGs
- NEXON is is rolling out major content updates for 3 of its most popular F2P mobile RPGs.