Hearthstone Reveals The Next Solo Adventure: The Dalaran Heist
Blizzard revealed a new Hearthstone “Hearthside Chat”, with the focus on the next Solo Adventure: Rise of Shadows: The Dalaran Heist. Arch-Villain Rafaam has assembled a team of ne’er-do-wells, miscreants and villains to pull off the greatest caper in Azeroth’s history. This five-chapter heist will have players skulking about in Dalaran to plunder the city’s riches, and sow chaos. The ultimate goal is to step into the shoes of nine unique anti-heroes to help Rafaam steal the entire city of Dalaran. This update hits Hearthstone on May 16th, and the first chapter, Dalaran Bank is available free to everyone. Subsequent chapters can be unlocked for 700 gold or $6.99 each, or purchased as an all-inclusive package for $19.99 USD.
Each chapter is a part of the League of E.V.I.L.’s plan and has its own unique encounters, final boss, and a special twist on the mechanics. An example would be vaults full of coins players can bust open, or crowded streets with less room for minions on both sides. Below is a breakdown of each chapter. The Dalaran Heist also adds new features to Hearthstone Solo Adventures. The New Loadout System has players customizing their playstyle through new Hero Powers, and alternate starting deck options unlocked through play. There will also be Non-Combat Tavern Encounters, which serve as deck-building encounters, occurring on every run. This will let players make changes to their deck, to help set them up for success in the rest of the chapter. Finally, they added Anomaly Mode, which will let players delve into all five chapters with random alterations to the rules, after unlocking all five chapters.
Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank
Twist: Coin-filled Coffers
Chapter 2: The Violet Hold
Twist: Imprisoned Minions
Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran
Twist: Crowded Streets
Chapter 4: The Underbelly
Twist: Swapped Attack and Health
Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel
Twist: Four Additional Encounters
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Pro League - Week 3: Dignitas vs. Luminosity
- I chose EU vs. LG this week for the Smite Pro League because this will show how Dignitas handles a weaker team like Luminosity.
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.
- War of Conquest Launches on Steam's Early Access Next Week
- War of Conquest's Kickstarter last fall was a success and has since been in the beta testing phase.