Empires & Puzzles Drops Massive Expansion
Small Giant Games announced that they are bringing a massive expansion to Empires & Puzzles. This expansion is backed by player demand and will have some major base updates, such as a max level increase of Strongholds from 20 to 21, and advanced versions of several buildings (mines, farms, storage units, houses). A new building is also on the way – Hunter’s Lodge, which will let players craft new battle items.
“Since the Small Giant team joined the Zynga family last year, we’ve been blown away by their continued ingenuity in innovating within Empires & Puzzles, a cornerstone of our portfolio of forever franchises,” said Bernard Kim, President of Publishing at Zynga. “Comprised of passionate gamers, this expansion shows the team’s commitment to creating the most fun experiences for the Empires & Puzzles community.”
Empires & Puzzles’ latest expansion was primarily driven by one of its talented developers, Sofia Vanhanen. At 20 years old, Vanhanen is on the younger side of female developers working in the mobile gaming industry. As an avid player of Empires & Puzzles, she joined Small Giant upon starting her university career in computer science.
“It’s a dream come true to work on a game that you’re already so passionate about,” said Vanhanen. “I’m able to bring my perspective as a dedicated fan to implement new ideas that our players will love. I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of the new base updates.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine Launches on PC
- The ninth expansion to Neverwinter continues the Underdark storyline, pitting players against powerful, new demonic threats.
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Techwars Deathmatch Review
- Techwars Deathmatch focuses on what makes mech-based games really exciting to play- fighting with them in real time.