Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Launches First Multiplayer Event: Duelling Club
Jam City has begun the first Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery multiplayer event, and it comes in the form of Duelling Club! Starting today, players can put those defensive spells like Expelliarmus and Flipendo to good use, as the first official Duelling Club starts today for Facebook Connected players, and runs through July 15th, 2018. During this first event, players will receive three tickets, each granting them admission to participate in a duel. A worthy opponent will be randomly selected from other Facebook Connect users. The defeated player will forfeit one of their tickets, while the victor retains their ticket—and reaps a special reward after each and every win.
“Players have had the chance to try their hand at duelling with none other than Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery nemesis, Merula Snyde,” said Jam City Executive Producer, Amanda Heaton. “With our Duelling Club in-game event series, fans of the game will have the chance to be matched against players from all over the world.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
- PlanetSide 2's Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-...
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...
- Tales Runner Set to Introduce new Expansion after Successful Relaunch
- OGPlanet is releasing Tales Runner first major update less than a month after launch.