Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Launches First Multiplayer Event: Duelling Club
Jam City has begun the first Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery multiplayer event, and it comes in the form of Duelling Club! Starting today, players can put those defensive spells like Expelliarmus and Flipendo to good use, as the first official Duelling Club starts today for Facebook Connected players, and runs through July 15th, 2018. During this first event, players will receive three tickets, each granting them admission to participate in a duel. A worthy opponent will be randomly selected from other Facebook Connect users. The defeated player will forfeit one of their tickets, while the victor retains their ticket—and reaps a special reward after each and every win.
“Players have had the chance to try their hand at duelling with none other than Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery nemesis, Merula Snyde,” said Jam City Executive Producer, Amanda Heaton. “With our Duelling Club in-game event series, fans of the game will have the chance to be matched against players from all over the world.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Championship Tournament
- Wargaming has announced the opening of registration for the upcoming International Ural Steel Championship 2012 for World of Tanks.
- Spirit Tales reveals Guild Island details
- Spirit Tales and KoramGame have revealed new details about the Guild Island system.