Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Launches First Multiplayer Event: Duelling Club
Jam City has begun the first Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery multiplayer event, and it comes in the form of Duelling Club! Starting today, players can put those defensive spells like Expelliarmus and Flipendo to good use, as the first official Duelling Club starts today for Facebook Connected players, and runs through July 15th, 2018. During this first event, players will receive three tickets, each granting them admission to participate in a duel. A worthy opponent will be randomly selected from other Facebook Connect users. The defeated player will forfeit one of their tickets, while the victor retains their ticket—and reaps a special reward after each and every win.
“Players have had the chance to try their hand at duelling with none other than Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery nemesis, Merula Snyde,” said Jam City Executive Producer, Amanda Heaton. “With our Duelling Club in-game event series, fans of the game will have the chance to be matched against players from all over the world.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today release Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay free for all players.
- Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
- Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devic...
- HiRez Roundup #4
- I realized that Super Regionals is next week, there's new stuff in HOTG, and there are always things that make me go "Huh" in ...