Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Launches First Multiplayer Event: Duelling Club
Jam City has begun the first Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery multiplayer event, and it comes in the form of Duelling Club! Starting today, players can put those defensive spells like Expelliarmus and Flipendo to good use, as the first official Duelling Club starts today for Facebook Connected players, and runs through July 15th, 2018. During this first event, players will receive three tickets, each granting them admission to participate in a duel. A worthy opponent will be randomly selected from other Facebook Connect users. The defeated player will forfeit one of their tickets, while the victor retains their ticket—and reaps a special reward after each and every win.
“Players have had the chance to try their hand at duelling with none other than Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery nemesis, Merula Snyde,” said Jam City Executive Producer, Amanda Heaton. “With our Duelling Club in-game event series, fans of the game will have the chance to be matched against players from all over the world.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New character class video for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has revealed a new video today for Spirit Tales.
- Cliffhanger's Summer Tactics Tour annouced at Gamescom
- This summer, go hands-on with the games of Cliffhanger Productions, including new content for Shadowrun Online, and ÆRENA: Clash of Champions...
- It's Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
- Double experience and purchase boost coming March 21-23, 2014 to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.