MapleStory Rolls Out ‘Worlds Unite’ Initiative
Later this month, MapleStory will begin merging their worlds, but to get ready for that, they released a “Worlds Unite Academy” microsite, which you can find a link to believe. It has a variety of tips and videos to assist players with the basics of this world merge, and important steps to follow over the next few weeks. The world merge maintenance will take place on August 27th, with servers expected to be back online by August 28th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunaria Story Begins Alpha Testing
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will begin running an alpha test at 10 AM EST on Apr. 18, for Lunaria Story.
- PlanetSide 2 Announces PS4 Launch Date
- PlanetSide®2 will be available on the PlayStation®4 in North America and Europe on June 23, 2015.
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.