H1Z1 PAX East 2015 Interview with Adam Clegg
H1Z1 is progressing rapidly with early access content updates happening so fast, we barely have the bandwidth to keep up with all the details. Luckily Senior Designer Adam Clegg spared fifteen minutes to summarize recent updates and share a peak into his vision for the future of the game. Get the full details in our PAX East 2015 interview with Daybreak Games!
H1Z1 is the hottest free to play zombie survival shooter MMO likely to hit in 2015. Built on the same engine as Planetside 2, it offers robust possibilities with its advanced physics engine. Impatient gamers who need their zombie fix right this minute can buy into the Early Access test through Steam. Also don’t miss the latest patch update that hit just today!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Emobi Games announces 2112
- Emobi Games, a Vietnamese game developer, has announced the development of a free-to-play MMO called 2012.
- Vainglory Interview - Skin Cards Reveal and Esports Tournament
- Yesterday, Super Evil Megacorp made two major announcements for its hit mobile MOBA, Vainglory.
- Forsaken World Review
- Despite its similarities to other Perfect World games, this game is one you simply must download and try.