H1Z1 PAX East 2015 Interview with Adam Clegg
H1Z1 is progressing rapidly with early access content updates happening so fast, we barely have the bandwidth to keep up with all the details. Luckily Senior Designer Adam Clegg spared fifteen minutes to summarize recent updates and share a peak into his vision for the future of the game. Get the full details in our PAX East 2015 interview with Daybreak Games!
H1Z1 is the hottest free to play zombie survival shooter MMO likely to hit in 2015. Built on the same engine as Planetside 2, it offers robust possibilities with its advanced physics engine. Impatient gamers who need their zombie fix right this minute can buy into the Early Access test through Steam. Also don’t miss the latest patch update that hit just today!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 “Gates of Maguuma" Update Now Available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Gates of Maguuma,” the newest update to Guild Wars 2 and the pr...
- SteamCraft Begins Their Open Beta Testing Phase
- LastLevel Studios announced this morning that the Open Beta for SteamCraft has begun, and will last until February 8th.
- Warface hits records in Russia
- Mail.Ru's Warface - currently in testing in the Western market - is setting records already in Russia.