LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
The Element System gives each minifigure a specific elemental attunement as Light, Nature, Magic, Shadow, or Tech. Each epic dungeon and pocket adventure now also have attunements, meaning that some minifigures will excel in certain areas. Along with this system, Pocket Adventures have been opened to all non-Members, although they will not receive Super Chests.
The game’s next series of minifigures is also nearing its arrival in the game world. 16 new minifigures, including Wizard, Video Game Guy, Prospector, and Swashbuckler will be released in this series, and full details about each of the figures can be found here.
Finally, a free Tennis Ace Minifigure will be gifted to all players who are Members by October 1st.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”
- Hirez Roundup #21: Rational Discourse
- Good morning Internet! This piece was going to have a fair amount of analysis on the SPL this week, but a few things have set me back.
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal