Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is designed for massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Legion of Heroes is developed by Nexon Co. Ltd. subsidiary NDOORS Corporation (“NDOORS”), the studio behind the popular PC online strategy games Atlantica Online and Epic of the Three Kingdoms. The game was created on Unity and enhanced to give mobile gamers an immersive PC-quality experience. Following its successful release in Korea in February, Legion of Heroes became one of the most profitable games in the Android marketplace.
For more info, visit http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- ARMA III Launch Review
- First of all I want to go into full detail of how open Bohemia Interactive is with its fans.
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Now Available in Europe
- KOEI TECMO Europe today announced that the tactical action game, DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires, will be available from retails across Europe for ...