Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is designed for massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Legion of Heroes is developed by Nexon Co. Ltd. subsidiary NDOORS Corporation (“NDOORS”), the studio behind the popular PC online strategy games Atlantica Online and Epic of the Three Kingdoms. The game was created on Unity and enhanced to give mobile gamers an immersive PC-quality experience. Following its successful release in Korea in February, Legion of Heroes became one of the most profitable games in the Android marketplace.
For more info, visit http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will today release Elite: Dangerous – Powerplay free for all players.
- MU Ignition Introduces a New Class: Magic Gladiator
- Magic Gladiator is the 4th class for MU Ignition, and is adept in Magic Spells and Swords, able to use both Dark Knight/Dark Mage's equip...
- Blacklight Retribution: Parity is Coming
- Hardsuit Labs, the new developer for Blacklight Retribution, has announced that the long-awaited release of its parity update.