Weekly Recap #295 June 20th – Gwent, Warframe, Hawken & More!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #295 June 20th – Gwent, Warframe, Hawken & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Lawbreakers, The Elder Scrolls: Legends, Gwent, Black Desert, Blade & Soul, Master X Master, HeroWarz, Warframe, ELOA, Elsword, Hawken, SMITE & Paladins!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 20th, 2016 (June 13th – June 20th).
Lawbreakers starts up closed alpha weekend tests and introduces a new mode and map:
Bethesda showcased their new card game based on The Elder Scrolls series:
The Witcher has its own card game now known as Gwent:
Black Desert launched its intro to siege warfare content update after slight delay:
Blade & Soul introduces the Soul Fighter class as well as overall improvements:
NCSoft announced its first alpha playtest for Master X Master:
KOG Games announced the 2nd Closed beta test for HeroWarz:
Warframe kicks off its new game mode Lunaro:
ELOA prepares to launch its EPIC 2: Outlaw’s Emperor expansion this week:
Elsword introduces the first class path for Rose:
Hawken announces its headed to the consoles this summer:
Smite and Paladins have their tournaments at Dreamhack:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- What is LitRPG, and Why Do I Like It?
- When I discovered LitRPG, I found myself in something akin to heaven.
- Wild Terra's Major Update, 8.37 is live
- A major update is live for Wild Terra, in the form of 8.37 and brings Pets, the Guild Warehouse, Scrolls of Characteristics and so much more.
- Squad: Alpha v5 Release on the Horizon
- New maps, rebuilt animations, other reveals