Guild Wars 2 PAX East 2015 Heart of Thorns Expansion Interview
Outside of the limited beta testers, PAX East 2015 was the first major hands-on event to get a peak at Guild Wars 2′s Heart of Thorns expansion! DizzyPW and Ragachak had a chance to play the new Revenant class for 15 minutes and test out the new jungle covered wreckage players can expect at the start of the expansion content. Afterwards Dizzy spoke to the developer Jon Peters and Matt Wuerffel to get a feel for what new avenues of fun the Revenant, and the Heart of Thorns expansion will be opening up for Guild Wars 2 players.
We’ll be sending Ragachak into the beta to further test out the expansion and prepare an updated review of Guild Wars 2 sometime next month.
For all the details on Guild Wars 2′s revolutionary Living Story updates and past content coverage, be sure to check out our game profile here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Launch Date Announced
- Duelyst, the collectible tactics game from Counterplay Games, will officially launch on April 27, 2016.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Cast Reunites for Star Trek Online Expansion
- With Star Trek Online's next expansion, "Victory is Life", 12 of the original cast members of Deep Space Nine will reunite.
- League of Angels: New Features for May
- New features for League of Angels in May bring players a new angel, a new mount, and a new costume! Players participating in the Cross-server ...