Starship Empire PAX East 2015 Interview and Hands-On
Another surprise hit in the indie scene at PAX East came from a single developer reaching for the stars with an exciting free to play science fiction mmorpg. Starship Empire capitalizes on the ideas behind Eve Online, but hopes to make the game less tedious and far more approachable for a casual player that just wants to blow things up and build out his ultimate spaceship. But this isn’t a simple 2D piloting game, it gets far more advanced when you look at the player driven economy and ability to micromanage your own crew to support your ship, or even send them onto other ships to hijack their operations. But we’ll let Bruno explain that all to you best in our Dev Preview.
Like the concepts behind this? Get behind them now on Kickstarter to reserve some sweet goodies for you at launch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dekaron Moves to a New Home with Vertigo Games
- 3D Fantasy MMORPG Dekaron is changing service to Vertigo Games after a memorable time with Nexon EU.
- Wakfu - Now Available on Steam in Multiple Languages
- ANKAMA today announces that the MMORPG WAKFU is now available on STEAM in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and Thai.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.