Starship Empire PAX East 2015 Interview and Hands-On
Another surprise hit in the indie scene at PAX East came from a single developer reaching for the stars with an exciting free to play science fiction mmorpg. Starship Empire capitalizes on the ideas behind Eve Online, but hopes to make the game less tedious and far more approachable for a casual player that just wants to blow things up and build out his ultimate spaceship. But this isn’t a simple 2D piloting game, it gets far more advanced when you look at the player driven economy and ability to micromanage your own crew to support your ship, or even send them onto other ships to hijack their operations. But we’ll let Bruno explain that all to you best in our Dev Preview.
Like the concepts behind this? Get behind them now on Kickstarter to reserve some sweet goodies for you at launch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Open Beta Now Live
- Assemble your friends and try out the ultimate team-based shooter for FREE now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
- Pets Arrive in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Starting today on the mobile game, players can take up popular pets such as an Owl, Rat, Cat, and Toad to join them in their adventures.
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Free-For-A-Day then Price Drop
- Mirage launch sales were poor. That sucked, and we know it. Our company's doing fine, and we'll be able to continue to make awesome ...