Starship Empire PAX East 2015 Interview and Hands-On
Another surprise hit in the indie scene at PAX East came from a single developer reaching for the stars with an exciting free to play science fiction mmorpg. Starship Empire capitalizes on the ideas behind Eve Online, but hopes to make the game less tedious and far more approachable for a casual player that just wants to blow things up and build out his ultimate spaceship. But this isn’t a simple 2D piloting game, it gets far more advanced when you look at the player driven economy and ability to micromanage your own crew to support your ship, or even send them onto other ships to hijack their operations. But we’ll let Bruno explain that all to you best in our Dev Preview.
Like the concepts behind this? Get behind them now on Kickstarter to reserve some sweet goodies for you at launch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Announces 24 Hour Alpha Free for All Event
- Fairytale Distillery has announced a full day of free alpha access to their fast-paced PvP focused sandbox MMORPG, Das Tal!
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.
- League of Angels II Celebrates Its First Anniversary
- League of Angels II is a 3D browser MMORPG recognized by Facebook as one of 2016’s Best Web Games.