Starship Empire is a massively multiplayer MMO created by Bantam City Games. It takes place in a persistent universe where hundreds or even thousands of players are all interacting with each other while focusing on open world PvP, trading, and more.
True Massively Multiplayer: Starship Empire embraces this to create an environment where players are talking, trading and blasting the hell out of each other
Commander AND crew: Play the role of the ship’s captain and not only take a ship into epic battles, but command a full crew as well.
Ship maintenance: Command one of your engineers to fix a broken shield generator or tell one of your security officers to attack intruders that are boarding the ship.
True F2P: There will never be any “pay walls” or obligation to pay for anything in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bantam City Games
- Publisher: Bantam City Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +No Pay-To-Win.
- +Unique commander and crew control.
- -Low quality visuals.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Starship Empire is a massively multiplayer MMO created by Bantam City Games. It takes place in a persistent universe where hundreds or even thousands of players are all interacting with each other while focusing on open world PvP, trading, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.
- Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
- The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and com...
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.