Guild Wars 2 – April Feature Pack Overview
ArenaNet is excited to announce our first release that focuses exclusively on in-game features: the April 2014 Feature Pack, which hits Guild Wars 2 today!
As a release that focuses primarily on game systems, the April 2014 Feature Pack will include a sweeping range of new features—everything from new systems that change and upgrade the way you experience Guild Wars 2 to quality of life and balance updates that improve existing gameplay systems.
In our PAX East 2014 overview video here, we get a bit more inside information on the progression of the “Living World,” how traits are being reworked, wardrobe organization and expansion, new custom PvP options, and of course the Megaserver plans!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Adds New Map - Vertigo
- Combat Arms adds the new Map Veritgo as well as a new training mission. Players can also purchase a new sniper rifle called M-200.
- Knight Age Officially Launches
- Joymax has officially launched Knight Age after a week of open beta testing.
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...