Guild Wars 2 – April Feature Pack Overview
ArenaNet is excited to announce our first release that focuses exclusively on in-game features: the April 2014 Feature Pack, which hits Guild Wars 2 today!
As a release that focuses primarily on game systems, the April 2014 Feature Pack will include a sweeping range of new features—everything from new systems that change and upgrade the way you experience Guild Wars 2 to quality of life and balance updates that improve existing gameplay systems.
In our PAX East 2014 overview video here, we get a bit more inside information on the progression of the “Living World,” how traits are being reworked, wardrobe organization and expansion, new custom PvP options, and of course the Megaserver plans!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Releases Today
- Fire & Blood allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map.
- Planetside 2 Releases Command Center Episode 5
- Sony Online Entertainment has released the fifth episode of Planetside 2: Command Center.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 Releases Anniversary Event
- SEGA is proud to announce the first-anniversary event for Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 today.