Guild Wars 2 – April Feature Pack Overview
ArenaNet is excited to announce our first release that focuses exclusively on in-game features: the April 2014 Feature Pack, which hits Guild Wars 2 today!
As a release that focuses primarily on game systems, the April 2014 Feature Pack will include a sweeping range of new features—everything from new systems that change and upgrade the way you experience Guild Wars 2 to quality of life and balance updates that improve existing gameplay systems.
In our PAX East 2014 overview video here, we get a bit more inside information on the progression of the “Living World,” how traits are being reworked, wardrobe organization and expansion, new custom PvP options, and of course the Megaserver plans!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games netwo...
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Date
- Joymax has announced that Knight Age will begin its open beta on August 28.
- Harmony Festival begins in Elsword
- A new event, Harmony Festival, has begun in Kill3rCombo's Elsword.