Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Dev Interview PAX East 2014
I ask Robot Entertainment design director, Ian Fischer about how the latest game in the Orcs Must Die! Series is setup around PvP, get a feel for the characters, and start to understand how the key elements on the battlefield are managed.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.
The game is currently in a community alpha but you can join by becoming a founder. More information here: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/founders
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full House for Runefest 2015 as Tickets Sell Out in Record Time
- Tickets for this year’s RuneFest fan convention have now sold out.
- 'Bless Unleashed' is First Console MMORPG from Bandai Namco
- Bandai Namco has announced today that they are working together with Round 8 Studio of NEOWIZ to bring Bless Unleashed to the Xbox One.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Halloween with the Return of "The Shadow of the Mad King"
- Starting today, ArenaNet is happy to announce that the annual Halloween festival, "The Shadow of the Mad King" returns to Guild Wars...