Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Dev Interview PAX East 2014
I ask Robot Entertainment design director, Ian Fischer about how the latest game in the Orcs Must Die! Series is setup around PvP, get a feel for the characters, and start to understand how the key elements on the battlefield are managed.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.
The game is currently in a community alpha but you can join by becoming a founder. More information here: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/founders
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."
- Phantom of the Kill News - Brave Frontier Collaboration Returns
- gumi Games has announced that the global version of Phantom of the Kill will hold a new cross over event with Brave Frontier.