Guardians of Ember To Re-Launch in 2019 from Gameforge
Gameforge announced today that they will be relaunching Runewalker’s MMORPG Guardians of Ember in 2019, with a Closed Beta available for limited sign-up today. It will feature a host of improvements from Taiwanese developer Runewalker (creators of Runes of Magic – Guardians of Ember) and will deliver to players an action-packed quest to defeat evil in this re-release. Guardians of Ember will combine Hack ‘n’ Slash and MMORPG genres into an action-oriented multiplayer title. Four races and six character classes will be offered to players, with endless options to optimize their skillsets. Guardians of Ember will also be a free-to-play title, with fifty-eight regions, over sixty randomized dungeons, and foes from all walks of life.
The Guardians of Ember first stood against evil in the First Shadow War ages ago. Peace followed and united the Human Empire with the Elves, Neia, and Dwarves. However, sinister beings who worship the dark gods continued to reside in the shadows, and the dark forces have been summoned once again. With half of the Human Empire laid to waste, and the threat of war and further destruction looming, only one hope remains: the Ember itself. The “Era of the Holy War” has only just begun.
“After the big success of Runes of Magic, we are delighted to be working with Runewaker to publish Guardians of Ember, a title that is a fantastic complement to our strong portfolio of online games,” said Alexander Rösner, CEO of Gameforge. “We look forward to serving Guardians’ existing player base and introducing it to new gamers globally. Thanks to the initial strongly positive reaction to the game’s soft launch in Europe, additional regional servers will be brought online in the coming weeks to deliver an ideal gameplay experience for fans in North America, Latin America, and Asia.”
“We couldn’t have teamed up with a publisher better suited than Gameforge to take the reigns of Guardians of Ember,” said Tony Tang, VP Business Development at Runewaker. “We look forward to seeing the game grow in popularity by reaching new players, and surprise returning players with all of the improvements that we have made and will continue to make.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- Rogue Stormers Launch Delayed to April 21
- The Steam release of the run'n'gunning, twin stick shootin', multiplayer game Rogue Stormers will be delayed to April 21st, 20...
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.