Gigapocalypse Mobile Launch Trailer
The new mobile version of Gigapocalypse features full touch controls optimised for smaller devices, gamepad support and cloud saves.
Inspired by Kaiju monster movies like Godzilla and King Kong, as well as classic arcade games like Rampage, Gigapocalypse gives players a roster of monsters, or “Gigas”, to choose from as they reduce cities to rubble to the beat of a pumping heavy metal soundtrack. Create your own monster apocalypse with customisable Kaijus and lay waste to a wide variety of locations waiting to be stomped into dust.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta Registration
- KoramGame has announced today that closed beta registration for Everlight is now available on the official Everlight Facebook Page.
- Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
- Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on mobile.
- Camelot Unchained Shares Massive Third Pre-Alpha Test Checklist
- Key features planned for implementation in this list include the first test of the crafter building system, as well as ability customization b...