Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
The road to war is paved by points of no return.
When Guild Wars 2’s Living World resumes on November 4, the story will resume from the cliffhanger that saw the races of Tyria preparing for war against the elder dragon Mordremoth.
For Tyrians, the awakening of each of the previous elder dragons led to catastrophic world events – earthquakes, tidal waves, the raising of a long sunken continent.
Now for the first time, players have been witness to the havoc wrought by the rise of an elder dragon. The terrors they’ve experienced are just the beginning.
Where this journey takes them, an unforgettable end awaits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!
- Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
- A fresh take on the Warhammer universe