Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
The road to war is paved by points of no return.
When Guild Wars 2’s Living World resumes on November 4, the story will resume from the cliffhanger that saw the races of Tyria preparing for war against the elder dragon Mordremoth.
For Tyrians, the awakening of each of the previous elder dragons led to catastrophic world events – earthquakes, tidal waves, the raising of a long sunken continent.
Now for the first time, players have been witness to the havoc wrought by the rise of an elder dragon. The terrors they’ve experienced are just the beginning.
Where this journey takes them, an unforgettable end awaits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.
- Shelling Guardian Introduced To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, announced today that the newest class in its Elsword Transformation seri...
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that the martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin released its latest expans