Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
The road to war is paved by points of no return.
When Guild Wars 2’s Living World resumes on November 4, the story will resume from the cliffhanger that saw the races of Tyria preparing for war against the elder dragon Mordremoth.
For Tyrians, the awakening of each of the previous elder dragons led to catastrophic world events – earthquakes, tidal waves, the raising of a long sunken continent.
Now for the first time, players have been witness to the havoc wrought by the rise of an elder dragon. The terrors they’ve experienced are just the beginning.
Where this journey takes them, an unforgettable end awaits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- Elder Scrolls Online Sends Out Last Scale Test Invites
- ZeniMax announces its release of invites for its last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online - this time with no NDA and a reward for players.
- MicroVolts releases Knox Pow Wow update
- Today brings a special new update for MicroVolts players who love the character Knox.